Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling really rock bottom today.(A year tomorrow i lost my Gixer). I even got sent home from work, because i was being such a cow to the staff and customers alike.
I always leave the front door open when i am home. The door has been left open since May this year. Sultan has never attempted to go out. Not even when he has heard a noise.

Today while i was cleaning the bathroom, he went out, down 2 flights of stairs, and into a neighbors flat. As soon a i heard the shouts. My heart felt like it was going to come through my chest. My tummy rolled. I just knew it was him.

What i cannot stop thinking of is why today?. He has had 5 months of that door being open. It was something Gixer did many times, and got me in no end of trouble over the years.

Whatever the reason. It brought back the happy, naughty memories of Gixer, And lifted my mood.

Looks like i have to buy another gate, and be grovelling to the neighbours again :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Oh bless you,hope you're not feeling too upset. Glad your little lad lifted your mood today. They have a good way to make you smile.
Me and OH were having a 'heated debate' last Sunday and Lottie was getting very agitated. When I told him to calm down because he was frightening her,the row immediately stopped.
I'm sure your neighbours will be fine,especially as he's never done it before.
Keep smiling vibes for tomorrow,
Barbara

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
AW Bless!! They certainly do know dont they?? Where would we be with out our furry buddies :lol: :lol: Glad Sultan cheered you up :D

Marianne

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
I'm glad Sultan brought back happy memories of Gixer today as you were obviously upset.

Maybe the neighbour had opened a tin of hotdog/sardines/something else smelly that Sultan loves and couldn't resist! I hope he apologised with licks and cuddles!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LOL, good to hear Sultan brought back happy memories of Gixer, maybe it was Gixer that made him do it :D , I hope the neighbour got over their shock of having him appear in their flat and saw the funny side :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts