Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we took ollie and maisie out this evening to barden so they could play in the water :D ollie is getting very brave these days and going in deeper and deeper :lol: :lol:

got a bit carried away taking pics
:oops: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
aww looks like they had loads of fun. Love the first pic where I'm guessing Ollie had just jumped in!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Great pics...looks like fun was had by all :D :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Awww look at how big Maisie has gotten!!!

Loverly pics. :)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Love the pictures - do we have a working girl in the making :lol: clearly the love of water runs in the family - I can never get Bronte out :roll:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sue51 said:
Love the pictures - do we have a working girl in the making :lol: clearly the love of water runs in the family - I can never get Bronte out :roll:
she will be a working girl soon angela is signed up to do collections for dogs for the blind and maisie will be kitted out in her little yellow coat they supply :D :D how can anyone walk past that little cute face without putting a bit of change in the collection box :D :D

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
djm said:
she will be a working girl soon angela is signed up to do collections for dogs for the blind and maisie will be kitted out in her little yellow coat they supply :D :D how can anyone walk past that little cute face without putting a bit of change in the collection box :D :D
Fabulous - I 'demand' (well ask nicely :oops: ) some piccies of that for my website :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Fabulous pics and looks great fun. There's no mistaking whose pup Maisie is either - they're all so alike

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Lovely pics of Ollie and Maisie, I cannot believe Ollie is not a natural water baby, he certainly looks it in those photos :D (i cannot belive the size of Maisie too 8O ), they are both looking fabulous :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
_Linda_ said:
Lovely pics of Ollie and Maisie, I cannot believe Ollie is not a natural water baby, he certainly looks it in those photos :D (i cannot belive the size of Maisie too 8O ), they are both looking fabulous :D
ollie will go in the water but only up to the top of his legs then he gets all giddy and reverses very quickly :lol: :lol:

since we got maisie ollie has become a very well behaved doggy :D his recall before maise was very poor now it is 100% along with maisie's recall :D they just love playing together .......... if you give them a bone each ollie will only eat his in the lounge and will not go in until maisie follows him :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts