Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so.

Angela - I know working with the 'oldies' you probably see a lot if this type of thing, but it makes me so cross that someone probably dumped this old boy! How could they do it ?

Chloe

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Well, anyone contacting Oldies Club is at least making the effort to try to find a rescue space for their old dog, rather than just abandoning them/not bothering to find/claim them. Some are more caring than others!

Don't know anything about this particular old chap other than what I've read, but some owners really are devastated to have to part with their dogs. Sometimes they have experienced a massive life change and are making the best decision for their dog. Sometimes they've very sadly become ill or even passed away themselves and there is no-one within their family/friends circle to take their dog for them.

Then you get the people I'd quite like to slap.

Then there are all the lovely people who will gladly give an old dog a home :) One of my friends is about to adopt the most gorgeous 14 year old rescue boy, after I told her about him. Delighted isn't quite the word :love7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts