Discussion Starter #1
The old site was good ! :D

The new site is even better ! :p

I subscribed :p :D :p

Now, I see radio and games available, with more to come 8O

NOTHING gets done in my house anymore.

My ironing pile is challenging Everest.

My washing pile relies on movement from Tilly

My healthy ' 5 fruit and veg a day ' meals have gone out the window and am on freezer to microwave processed stuff :(

My Dyson is going cold turkey

In the absence of a bath my parrot is ' showering ' in his water bowl

And I get cross with everyone who calls and interupts.............

......Is it only me?

Or do I need a shrink?

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Oh God, this sounds like me, Rhoni! Part way through Bubble blaster, Liz asked me something and.....I told her to shut up - this was important :(

I bought some eau de toilete so that it would cover the smell of not having a bath - doesn't take 2 seconds to spray it :D

I was supposed to be decorating today - what did I do? Bleddy Pingu!! 8O

And then there's all the regular chat!! If you need a shrink, Rhoni, so do I :lol:

And no, I wouldn't change it either - oops, Liz has put a dolly Parton record on.......D.I.V.O.R.C.E, or something!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROFL Paul,

I know, not enough hours in the day eh? What exactly did I do before LF, dunno. I know I always did best for my family and animals, just never new there was another family out there.

Bubble blaster - knocked Kaye of top yet?

Pingue got your 2nd place back from me yet? :D :wink:

Nothin' wrong with Dolly......but why not get Liz her own LF name so she can play. Or do you hog PC all the time so she couldn't get a look in?

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Rhoni, No still second in B.B - Cris is top now (think!)
And NO, still haven't got my rightful second place in that bloody pingu game!!

Er yes'..... i do hog the laptop!! - well it is mine!!! :wink: :lol: 8O

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Mr Grumpy...lol.........Rightful place indeed ! You earn it pal you can have it...... :wink:

Oh also, that first darts game.............get 501 in lowest throws.........how do they relate the amount of throws to the score any idea?

Thought you two were married Paul?

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
THANK GOD ITS NOT JUST ME 8O

max has even learnt a new command "JUST ONE MORE POST"
he doesnt seem to realise that i HAVE to be on here for his benefit :lol: :lol: so i can learn more about the noble breed (yeh right! like any of you lot are gonna believe that one!!)
could it be a plot by julie and dave to take over the world? LABBY LURKERS UNITE :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Thought you two were married Paul?
Whatever gave you that impression Rhoni!! :lol: :wink: What's mine is mine!!! :D 8O

Not sure about the darts game - all i know is...I AM SONICA GOD :wink: oh and the robot surfing one too!!!!! I know, I know, pride comes before etc!! - but i gotta make the most of it!! :)

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
You could be right Jane - today LabForums, Tomorrow, world domination!! :lol:

I MUST put a shower rail and curtain up today, otherwise, as the saying goes, 'my ass will be in a sling'!! 8O But when to fit it in? Forums, Games and World Superbikes on telly!!

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
im sure i heard SOUPER DOG muttering something about building a LARGE meeting rome for lurkers annon members :D
I AM A LURKER! MY LAST FIX WAS....................!

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
lol, Jane :lol: But don't you need to want to give up the LF fix if you go to the LabForums Annonymous meetings - I DON'T WANT TO!! Ok, I CAN'T ggive them up!! :wink:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
yeh but at least it gives a legit reason for always being on here :lol:
JUST GOT TO GO TO ANOTHER MEETING DEAR :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
you want to be careful in August, the forum will be feeling neglected when we are all in Kingsbury lol.

I admit I do have to pull myself away from here, and at the moment, I havent subscribed cos you lot are already addicted to the games and I dont trust myself lol.

Here's a game for you all to try:-

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf

It's really cool - trust me ;)

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL guys,

Jane.....and incase anyone needed convincing of your addition, look at time of your first post 8O ....a Sunday morning too :roll:

Paul,

.........don't forget the Grand Prix
I suppose being a laptop you could feign illness and go to bed for the day, with a strange square thing hidden under duvet... :wink:

S

·
0 Posts
You guys just don't realise how much relief reading this thread has given me :D

Its lovely to know that I am normal too :wink:

My visitors have just left and where am I - Lab Forums

I get up in the morning and what is the first thing I do - check out Lab Forums

I get home from work, let Corrie out and then its back to Lab Forums

I mean - I just love this place, the people, the banter, the games - am I happy. Oh yes most definately :D :D :D

Its not addictive you know :wink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL,

I was wondering if the NHS has produced a ' patch ' yet to help with withdrawal symptons, at times when we can't access it 8O :D

My deep breathing and ' thinking happy thoughts ' is no longer working :(

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
rhoni
i had already been on here for an hour catching up on last nights chat before that first post :lol: :lol:

I AM A LURKER MY LAST FIX WAS............!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts