Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't quite believe it!!!

So this afternoon, I'm sitting outside having a cuppa. Boots found a ball (where does he find them from???) and repeatedly kept nudging my arm to the point that I spilled my tea. So I threw it, and back he came, in his mouth, none of this dropping it business that Bracken does. So eventually, Bracks manages to get the ball and does her 'chase me chase me' thing. No way was she bringing it near me in case Boots got it. She hived off with it and lay down. Boots saw his chance, whizzed over, got his chops round it, and delivered back to me..... all without me even having to ask, jump up and down, do a merry jig, swear a bit (or a lot) etc. How COOL is that?! 8)

Then.... just now, Bracken found a bit of paper and was quietly shredding it and discarding bits of soggy paper. Bit by bit, Boots has delivered each piece of paper to me :D

This is a good game. I like it. Like it A LOT!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
LOL!!! Clever Boots :D :D :D

Now if you could just get him to teach Bracken???

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That can be arranged Jill. Are you sure you're ready for a chocolate non-retrieving nutter???

I'm half way out the door and in the car with her now. Be with you in, ooooh, 7 hours give or take :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well I have yet to have a go with one of these ere chocolates Mo :wink: .

Pleased to hear that Boots is working for you though :D .

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
awww what a wee hero! Love it! 8)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
bless him. I can just picture you getting every last bit of soggy paper :)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Well done Boots :)

Laughing at your description of Bracken though as it all sounds quite familiar.

Eileen

·
Administrator
21,006 Posts
Now your in trouble Mo, every twig, every dead leaf any dead mice will all be delivered faithfully to hand. Whether you want it or not! And all must be taken as if it is the most wonderful present. (Even the dead mouse!) 8O You will not look at things the same ever again. :cry:

John :(

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
If Bracken didn't run off with things or rip them up there'd be nothing for Boots to clear up! Sounds like you have the perfect pair of hounds to me!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm looking forward to it, dead mice 'n' all. Note to self. Need to add pair of marigolds to the game bag 8O :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I've got one of those grabby things you can have, Mo :wink:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Awww - wee man!!! He sounds fab! He'll soon have Bracken sorted out, and after he does, I'll be sending round my dogs, followed by my two boys, who have still not learned to pick up paper from the floor!!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Oh Oh can i have him....sounds like the perfect solution to my chocolate fruitcake who loves nothing more than shreding everything in sight...would save my back from all that bending down...lmao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts