Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so happy I could cry (well maybe not that dramatic). Woke up in a complete panic, had turned my alarm clock off, it was 8:30 and I was meant to get up at 6am for Penny. Went down stairs expecting her to have messed in the crate and she was just chilling out, chewing on her crate kong (there is one irritating biscuit she can't get out :lol: ). Such a big girl now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I did this too! Was supposed to be up at 3 to let Lola out, but must have turned off the alarm and went straight back to sleep 8O ! I woke up at 5 and hurried through, and she was still sleeping! Really impressed as she had been in bed since 11 :D (last week when she came home I was up every 2 hours with her!!!)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
It only gets better! Gillie is now 16 weeks and we put him to bed at 10pm last night and I woke him up at 6.30am this morning for his pee. He then put himself back to bed and got up with me at 9am :D

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Well done Penny, it only gets better. Alfie goes ito his crate around 9pm he is lifted and let out just before we got tobed...more often he doesn;t do anything, and he slept this morning til 8.30 and then came into bed for a cuddle and went back to sleep til 9.30....lol

Its great..its like when your baby finally sleeps through the nite..lol

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
It's brilliant when that happens and you start getting a proper night's sleep again :D

Long may it continue!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow - how exciting! I'm looking fwd to lay ins again! We went camping this week (which Jess loves) and we did manage an 8am lay in (with a 5:30 toilet break!) as she slept in her cage she could see us so settled again.

We've just invested in a baby monitor for at home....Jess sleeps downstairs in the kitchen and we've been getting up early (ie. 5:30) to let her out before the noise begins...but this morning, we heard her waking up and yawning and then gave her a few mins...and then went to see her! How nice! Fingers crossed!

Vix & Jess x

·
Administrator
21,501 Posts
It's brilliant when that happens and you start getting a proper night's sleep again
But it dosent last. :( Before you know it you're getting another puppy and it all starts over again. :oops:

Puppies are habit forming! :lol:

John :wink:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
JohnW said:
Puppies are habit forming!
No no NO! They're not!!!

*sticks fingers in ears*

La la la, I'm not listening!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts