Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dogs are far too intelligent. :roll:

Corbie was supposed to be grounded in the house yesterday on paw rest after scraping a pad (there's another thread in Health about that). Walking on it makes it worse, and if I bandaged it to walk on, when it was removed he would lick it making it sore again. I didn't want to keep the bandage on all the time as it would stop the air getting to it to dry it out. So decided yesterday, no walk would heal it quicker.

But, do you think he would go for a poop?! Normally he would go in the garden if he needed to, but not yesterday. By 8pm he still hadn't been and he started to whinge because he needed to go, but he still wouldn't go in the garden! It was like he was on poop strike until he got a walk!

So we took him out for a short walk in the village, but it was pouring with rain so didn't bother with a bandage. Two poops later :roll:, got home and paw was red raw and sore again where it hadn't managed to start healing over. grrrr!

Today I will be putting a gauze pad under the paw and covering it with the waterproof wrap and getting him out for his poops, don't want him on Poop Strike again :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, I thought you meant he`d had a poop explosion :lol: , he got what he wanted from waiting all that time though, you should get him one of those doggie wellies they do :lol:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Karen said:
I have threatened getting him a boot lol
Maybe that would put him off going out and it might prefer to do his business in the garden!! :lol:

Can picture it now ---- Mum i wont be seen dead in that boot! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts