Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a Course at work this week (Mon-Thurs) with Homework.. and also had/have netball tues/wed/thurs evening..
So.. I made a decision to leave Carly in the Dog-sitters overnight (as well as during the day) this week, as thought it would be unfair to take her every day pick her up (leave her while i go play netball) and then take her back the next day etc...

Anyways I suspect she is having the time of her life.. (she just lurves Jan (the dogsitter))... but i am missing her terribly, took me ages to get to sleep, as she normally starts the night on my bed (then goes downstairs/under the bed for most of the night) and comes back up on the bed about 5.30/6..

I know its only been one night so far, but it is sooo wierd, tidied up all her toys, hoovered and even changed a broken toilet seat at 10pm last night....and i hate housework...

sharon

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Tis horrid when the house is empty of dogs!! No snorin, no yipping in there sleep, no getting up at day break just because!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry hun. :oops: I do REALLY understand and yes it is creepy too. I always leave the landing light on if I am dog-less at night :oops: :oops:

When dogs AND DD are at home I just LONG for a peacefull night ( until I get one :lol: )

Marianne

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i hate it too... i feel much safer when the dogs are here esp when OH is away. when we go away, i normally send the boys off a day early so i can pack in peace. and it always seems so wrong without them :(

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh joy the house is not empty no more, the toys are all out of their box (hee hee)..
But she is absolutely shattered after her holiday... and very excited about tomorrow (think she's planning a R&R Day today...)

Sharon.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Welcome home Carly!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts