Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Cooper on a full week holiday to Cornwall and although the weather wasn't great, we had a fantastic time. He kept us entertained in the cold on the beach and kept us warm by lying on our feet in the evening. After a few successful Glamping weekends with him, we thought he was ready for a luxury cottage. Everything went very well and he was very well behaved (except for his heel walk!)

This is where we stayed
http://boutique-retreats.co.uk/luxury-cottages-cornwall/polzeath/the linhay-14.html#1st-tab

The cottage is dog friendly, but they have very strict rules (no barking, no jumping on the furniture, etc) and as there are a few cottages together (the whole property is a converted farm) it might be busy during peak season.

Our days were basically, beach in the morning, pub lunch, quiet afternoons and evenings by the fire. Cooper loved being with us 24/7, and I'm a little worried about how he will cope when we go back to work!

Here are a few pictures - I hope you enjoy them

Will you throw the ball for Cooper?

A doggy perspective (saw this in a magazine and tried to re-create!)

Keeping an eye on things from his little island

Do I have sand on my face

Demonstrating the art of fetch

Can be done on water too

Leaving his mark in the sand

I can only imagine what other people might thing on seeing this one...

My handsome boy

Showing how comfy he is in his transk9 cage (thanks Tumack for the advice a few weeks ago!)

Hiding his ball in the sand

Making a splash

?

·
0 Posts
I had to laugh at the "I :love2: balls" one :lol: .

We love Cornwall at any time of year. I just wish it wasn't so far away.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great pictures. We lived in Plymouth back in the early 80s and enjoyed the South Devon and Cornwall beaches with the springer spaniel we had then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts