Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My lab Ben licks anything and everything, is this normal labrador behaviour? My vet mentioned that labs are prone to obsessive licking disorder ( like humans obsessed with cleaning). But I'm not sure he is that bad, although he's getting there. Still better than biting I suppose, just abit annoying when you wake and he is licking your feet (yuck). :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
know what mean christina :razz: its when max gets his tongue between my toes that i start squirming 8O he always has such a spaced look on his face when he's doing it. says a lot about my feet :oops:

jane and max

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
christina brandy licks mostly the furniture arms or sometimes the seats you dont know till you get up and there is a lovely wet patch on ya bottom or arms so you know brandy has been there it is a bit annoying at times luckily she doesnt do it everyday (not that we know) i mean she could do it while we are out and it has dreid by the time we get back.lol..

as for the toe licking uuugghhhhhh 8O 8O i cant stand my feet being touched at the best of times and brandy or rosze starts on my hubbys feet im like ugghh STOP IT GROSS..lol..

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Cristina

Smudge loves to lick the sofa, the pillows, the painted walls! And he's the only living thing that will go near my feet after a hard day at work! lol!

All the best,
Nicola.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts