Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone

I am just so happy I just had to tell someone as no one seems to understand, how it can make me so happy lol

It was jessie's 3rd nite with us last nite, she had about 10-15 mins worth of crying and barking and then settled down and was quite until 5.30 this morning, I thot this was great!!!

I am hoping i havent spoke to soon, and it lasts lol

Laura

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Christina

No the match sticks are still there as 5.30 is still early for me lol, but it is alot better then being woken up every 2 hours..

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
I'm sure she will go longer as she gets older (I can still remember Ben!) :D I can just imagine you will the match sticks!!! :greenjumpers:

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
well ppl do say you get a puppy its like having a new born..lol..
crying all night ..lol..so glad you got your nights rest things can only get better..:):):)

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi laura
glad to hear you got some sleep. makes things seem so much better :lol: the first morning that max slept past 4am i was wide awake and belting down the stairs because i couldnt hear him and thought something was wrong :roll: he was snoring away quite happily!

jane and max

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Laura

That is great news! This weekend, we got to sleep in until past 9 am with Smudge - heaven! In fact, it was more me that wanted to get up than him!

All the best,
Nicola.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts