Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of this lovely cottage (there is another property attached called Appletree, which was occupied the time we were there but we didn't hear a peep).

It is very doggie friendly, the owner provides food/water bowls, toys, treats, doggie fleeces and reflective coats (which the dogs loved)!

It sits a couple of miles Northish of Keswick and is easy to find, there are walks straight from the door, Skiddaw looms above you and there is a river just across the road.

2 bedrooms, 1double, 1 twin, bathroom (over bath shower), fab utility room with washer and dryer, and an open plan kitchen/diner/sitting room with a log burner :D

Loads of maps, info etc etc of the surrounding area.

Good off road parking, and gates which mean you can keep the doggies safely enclosed in the garden area, there is also a large area outside the gates, but well away from the road where you can let the dogs have a pee.

There is even a woodpecker that visits, there are loads of birds but I'm not sure what they all were. There are roe deer around too and red squirrels

It was all fab :D ps if u go, do visit Booths supermarket, it is just like Fortnums but in Keswick 8O :D

Sitting area

The log burner, Jazzie and some tired boots

Reflective coat begging :lol:

:D

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
That looks great. Wouldn't mind visiting.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That looks lovely and how brilliant providing all those things for the dogs. We love Keswick as its not too far from where we live and much prefer the North Lakes as its a lot quieter than the South.

Karen and Jack

PS Booths is where I do my weekly shop but in Lytham. Think its even better in Keswick as they have a lot of very local produce.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Karenoula said:
PS Booths is where I do my weekly shop but in Lytham. Think its even better in Keswick as they have a lot of very local produce.
Lucky you, the one in Keswick is 60 miles from us, we are trying to decide whether we can justify that length of drive to do a weekly shop?

Maybe if we climbed a wee hill when we were down, yep, sorted :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts