Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update 11 Jan - I've just read on facebook, the very sad news, that poor Osborne's body has been found :cry: Run free, gorgeous boy. My thoughts are with your family.

His family has asked if anyone put up posters about him, or see any, that you please take them down.

OSBORNE
Black Male Labrador Retriever (Age: Young Adult)

Missing from Near Newport mill Wrantage, Taunton. Had difficulty in flood water, and the owner got into difficulty trying to rescue him so did not see where he went. TA3 area, (South West) on Tuesday, 7th January 2014

There is a 200 REWARD for OSBORNE's safe return.

Osbourne is microchipped and was wearing ID.

Doglost page:
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=62840&status=Lost#.UtAjCK-YaCg

Doglost poster:
http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?dogId=62840#.Us7dyvbXLdo

If you are in the area, or nearby, please can you check your out buildings, sheds or stable in case he is hurt and is seeking shelter to recover.

There are some more photos on facebook, but the photos are really small so don't show well, but still, young adult male, black Lab missing! :-(

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've just read on facebook, the very sad news, that poor Osborne's body has been found :cry: Run free, gorgeous boy. My thoughts are with your family.

His family has asked if anyone put up posters about him, or see any, that you please take them down.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
How awful, you think a young dog would be ok but people are not aware just how strong water currents can be. So very sad for his owner.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
So very sorry to read this, poor Osborne, So sad.
It is a lesson for us all, Labs love water and we need to keep them away from rivers with all the rain we have had, they are flowing so quickly and the undercurrents can easily drag the dogs down.
My heart hurts for Osbourne's owners.
Gary and Toby.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Am very sad to hear about poor Osborne, his family must be devastated by his loss, particularly the person who went in after him. Heartbreaking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts