Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i spent wednesday night planting 116 plants they are in hanging bags that attach to your wall i was very pleased with the way they looked all nice n green and safely in there bags so i watered them and set about attaching them to the wall six bags on the front and 5 in the back garden...

rosze and brandy happly playing in the garden while i done this all done i stood back and admired my work hubby said oo lovely then he says ill give it 5mins and rosze will have em down..lol.. i was like no chance she cant reach them to high up :p

i have resolved myself to having no flowers on the floor or in pots on floor as its known as within rosze nose range..lol. so thought i was safe with these bags ...

anyway lter on in the evening i let them out for the toliet and came back inside 2mins later the phone rang it was my neighbour (yes the one that complain of her braking..lol) and told me rosze was eating my plants.. 8O
so i dashed out ready to scream at her only to find it was a old plant in one of my tubs on the floor and she had dug all the soil up around it she was running round the garden with a huge purple flower with roots..LOL..
so i ran after her took the plant off her and went and got the brush to clean up the soil..while brushing up the soil i thought rosze is quiet so i turned around and there she is teeth hanging from one of my NEWLY PLANTED BAGS!!!!!! the lil sod had jumped up and managed to get her teeth into the bag were the water drains..lol..
i chased her off then went in the house with a sad face and asked ian if he would higher all my bags for me...LOL..

which he has but of course he had to get the i told you so in..lol... now she will need a step ladder to reach them..lol

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats the bad thing about it she just gives you that look *have i done something wrong mummy oh im soooo soorryyyyyy* wag of the tail and a huge wet sloppy kiss..lol..

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Oh dear!

Corbie managed to dig up a virginia creeper I spent ages trying to train up the shed last summer, managed to rescue the roots and 2 strands of that though! Also last night he was attacking my lovely japanese maple tree i have in a pot in the back garden, I was on the phone to my mum and he must've known i couldn't get him... I only found out as saw him reflected in the back door glass and I could see him pulling at the leaves :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope cris defiantly have not got one of them..lol. but im thinking of moving the wheelie bins incase she climbs on them to get to the bags..LOL

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Clair,

I know the feeling lol Buster raids the hanging baskets too and I have had to move all the pots round the side where he can't get them. I have 3 motheaten hydrangers left now and If I was to list all the plants he has eaten I would be here all day (come to think of it I usually am lmao)

Kev

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi Claire.

I wouldn't advise planting anything else until she is at least 2yrs old!! She is far too clever! :D

On another note about neighbours complaining about barking dogs...
I may be having to apply your tactics soon!

My immediate next door neighbour (who is keeping me informed!) said that the noisey old woman across the cul-de-sac had come to ask him if he had complaints about my dogs becausing THEY ARE ALWAYS BARKING. The guy just laughed at her and said nah, never hear them. She then went with him to ask the 2nd guy down if they heard my dogs. And he too said nah, no unusual amounts from dogs... She says "Well we had a housing association meeting because we have to do something about these barking dogs AND their car parked where it is" (ie in my driveway on private property...) Seems like they'd complain for anything!

Seems like noisey old ladies dont seem to have much to do with their time....I have a few suggestions for them. :twisted: Anyway she made a complaint when I first moved in and the council came round to check and nothing not even one bark when he knocked. Now days my husband is home during the day and me nights so the boys are never left alone. So she doesn't have a leg to stand old. Some people make my blood boil. AND George would be the only one to bark anyway as Charlie never ever barks. If I hadn't heard it once or twice in 3yrs I'd think he had no bark.

Shew - just venting but its pathetic really. Pick on me because I am the only owner who actually walks her dogs so I am the only person she has seen with dogs!

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh dear yes i know the feeling..lol.. i now know when rosze barks and i know my neighbour cant do nothing about it as its not excessive and not continoues..lol. i have kept the tapes and my log of ins and outs..lol..
just smile sweetly at her then when you get inside laugh ya head off..LOL..

as for the age yes i know brandy is now 7yrs you would think she would tell rosze no..lol..but she stands there and watches..LOL..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sometimes its easy to see when Bridget did something wrong. When she puts that Ingrid Bergman-Casablanca face on, I know straight away that I will find some "art" made by her, then I start looking for. And I always find! :lol: Regards,

Labrazil.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hehehehe clair.... This story can definately get Rozse a prize for the mischevious labbie competition.... I won;t be suprised if she learns to climb a ladder :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts