Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi like the website, when i found it, let me introduce myself and my girls, I have 3 labradors,Coral is 5 year, Riva is 2, and Ellie who is my baby is 13 months, who is a bundle of mischief compared to either of the other 2 put together. I show dogs as ahobby and thoroughly love it because of the lovely people that you get to meet, So will enjoy reading any replies from people who do the same thing or otherwise. Will try and post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Brighteye,

Welcome to Labforums.

I look forward to hearing all about Coral, Riva & your little bundle of mischief Ellie. :)

It's good to have another member that show their dogs, there are a few members that also shows their Labs - and i'm sure you will catch up with them soon. :wink:

Have fun on the site,

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
welcome brighteye :)

what are the colours of your labs? look forward to seeing some pics of them :):)

i have 2 labs brandy 6yrs she is black and rosze 7 1\2 months she is chocolate and getting to be very naughty :(...lol..
hope to chat with you soon:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello..

Hi Brighteye and welcome to the forum. I only started here 3 days ago and already I have learnt so much :)

There are plenty of people here that can help with anything you migth need to know and I myself am finding alot out from reading old posts too.

I have a 8 1/2 year old German shepherd called Angel,and my new addition is Piper,a 6 week old black Lab who was born on Valentines day.

Look forward to hearing more about your Labs..

Hazel x Angel x and piper x

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Brighteye
Welcome to the forum. Let us hear about some of your show successes. Do you travel a lot with going to shows. Let us see some pics. Best wishes Meg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome

Welcome. I'm new to the forum too. I have 4 Great Danes & will soon be picking up my 2 Lab girls Jenna & Bella.

I have lots to learn about Labs and I'm looking forward to it.

Debbie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts