Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello just though i would introduce me and my little pup i think i have attached pic's!! : (

Roxy:

She is just over three months and her character is blossoming she is very loving and mummy-fied hehehehe

She has started puppy training already and is doing very good she is at a puppy play group awwww so not to much training just the basic's of getting her to sit and lay down and now roll over its so cute!!

Any way bi for now
xx kylie and roxy xx

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF. sorry but I can't see the picture :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
_Jayne said:
Hello and welcome to LF. sorry but I can't see the picture :(
im sure i attached them i did think this when i looke at it mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! has it worked??

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Kylie and Roxy and welcome to LF :D

If you click on add attachment your picture should work, if you are using photobucket use the IMG code :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
_Linda_ said:
Hi Kylie and Roxy and welcome to LF :D

If you click on add attachment your picture should work, if you are using photobucket use the IMG code :wink:
i keep adding the attachement but it doesnt want to work!! : ( i dont have a photo bucket account :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help

Hi

I m new to this Labrador Forum and would like to introduce myself and my Labrador.

His name is Bob and he s a chocolate Lab who is just two years old. Myself my husband and son bought Bob when he was just three months old and so cute (he still is albeit a tad clumsy and boisterous)!!!

I have attended dog classess with Bob and he is fairly well behaved (as well behaved as is possible for a Lab)! He is a lovely natured, loveable hound and we all love him immensly.

However, just recently he has started to urinate when my husband or any male initially enters the house. He is very submissive by nature. He also does this when excited just before going for a walk etc.

I wondered if anyone had any advice/info they could share with us to help us and Bob!!! ( He s not happy when he does this and is )

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Hello and welcome :hello2:

I had terrible trouble getting pix on this site and one thing I was doing wrong was that my pictures were too big. Once I changed the setting on the pictures and got them smaller they uploaded OK. I would like to claim credit for this but had to admit defeat and get my son and husband on the job :roll: :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts