Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is julie and i have just joined after months of wondering what my mum (jane of maxsmum fame) was doing, i dont own a lab but share the fun of hers. hope to have as much fun as she does with you guys :D .

jules

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
well hello and welcome my little junior lurker :hello2: :lurk: if you care to join us in the kennel the admission fee is jar of coffee and choccy bix

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi julie,welcome to the mad house,i must admit that along with clair and cristina your mother is partly to blame for the madness in the house,is it a case of like mother like daughter?lynne+dylan.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx karen. and yes thats why i asked if i could join, dont like to think i missing out(bit like max) and yes mummy i will bring coffee and bix

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hello and welcome to the forums :)

dont listen to all them ppl julie ill tell you the truth here it is

your mum holds us all prisoner in maxs kennel with max outside standing gaurd so we cant escape so know we are alll forced to lurk honest thats the truth...LOL.. :cry: :cry: :angel:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
morning big sis :lol:
just kicked mum off the puter so i can woof to you. you know my green and orange throwy thing well i managed to totally destroy it this morning so now i cant give mum any more of those pretty coloured bruisy things :cry: mum says i mustnt ask for a new one so im not asking for a new one really just hinting :lol:

woofs and wags

maxie boy. xxxx

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok little brother, will see wot i can do and it will be our secret so dont tell mum, cos i know she likes the brusies really :twisted:

love big sis
xxx

·
Registered
12,149 Posts

[Hi Jane, Welcome to the forum , we all arent daft here u know. Hope u like it here as much as I do, u can certainly learn alot . Bye for now. Brighteye.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts