Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is not to make one, every year I do then I break it , then I beat myself up and why :?

So my resolution this year is not to ever get any more puppies 8O

My hope is to still have Twix here this time next year and for my other 3 to be trained, happy and healthy. I want my son to come into my world for some of the time and communicate with me even for some of the time :? :(

What is your resolution? :D

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Mine is not to make one either Linda. :D

If I do make any then they are the same every year - things like give up drinking, be a nice Mum ALL of the time and not just some of it, and slim down from a size ?? to a 10 (in my dreams). I fail every year too. :cry:

Helen.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Oh I have so many lol, always the usual stuff:

1) Quit smoking
2) Work out more
3) Eat more healthily

But, i think this year, I'm gonna make a concerted effort to find new and exciting places to walk wee Lucy, where we can both continue to get lots of fresh air, lots of exercise, which will help with everything :D Oh, let me add a 4th - not to buy so much chocolate next Xmas! :oops:

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Oh, oh, me next!

I resolve to be all I can be next year, to worry less, to enjoy life and remain positive - everything else will follow on after :wink:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I've given up making them as I always seem to break them before 2 days have gone.

Lets see:-

1. Try not to spend so much time on LF - don't think that one will last anytime at all

2. Limit my alcohol content - not on your nelly!!!

3. Can't think of anything!!!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh thank god it is just not me that does not keep them then :?

I would love to see an end to puppyfarming and would love to help it stop, did you see Monkeyboys post, excellent link to BBC piece done which I hope with my hear with happen :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts