Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a great new toy for max today. decided to put all his toys in an old plastic linen basket i had, to replace the very tatty cardboard box that has been well chewed and beaten up. as soon as i had finished putting the toys in he started to take them out and then decided that it was fun to try and sit in it. it then got taken out to the garden where it got rolled around and jumped on. he has been contentedly playing with it all afternoon. he also loves playing with bubbles so now we have a mad 10 mins in the garden with me blowing bubbles and him charging round like a nutter trying to catch them! :D the things we do to keep them happy.
jane and max

·
Registered
353 Posts
My cat loves my plastic washing basket and jumps in it at any opportunity.

My lab, Scooby, loves playing with empty 2-litre pop bottles. If you leave the lid on tight then he finds it hard to get his mouth around and it shoots around the room everywhere!

I sometimes play pop bottle football with him :oops:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Smudge loves pop bottles! He makes such a noise with them but they seem to amuse him for ages!

His favourite toy at the moment is sadly the remote control. He's always trying to grab it - typical bloke! (No offence guys!).

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jack enjoys the platic 20 oz water bottles. We keep some full ones in the carto fill their water bowl with. He will dig them out and chew the cap off.

He also likes to carry the empties about. If we put the lid back on he will take it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts