Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i'm the proud owner of molly, she is 2 years old now and a great friend. She loves to swim and smother people with kisses when she isn't nibbling your ear. Does anyone else's labs have this strange habit?

Will post some pictures soon as mine are all to big to upload so will need to take some more

Thanks

A

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Rueben does like ears but prefers to lick feet!!! Gross!!! 8O :oops: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi and welcome Suzy and Milly to LF :hello2: :hello2:

My Cori has a slightly more revolting habit than that which I wont do into :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi and welcome to LF, thankfully CJ doesn`t like ears, occasionally he`ll give me a quick peck on the cheek but not often, think he thinks he`s too manly for that :lol:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF!

Indie loves to goose people, she's a tall lass, and I'm sure she thinks it's hilarious sticking her nose up there and seeing the shocked look on peoples' faces 8O

Tau loves giving kisses and nibbles, but is a bit particular, and only does this to people she knows, unlike her slightly more forward big sister.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Hello, and welcome to you and Molly :D

Lucy loves to eat grass, lick yoghurt pots clean, chase butterflies, lick feet, suck ice cubes.....oh all sorts :lol: that's the joy of owning a lab!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts