Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

My first post in the forum, it certainly seems a wealth of information. Thanks for having me!

I have an 8 week puppy coming to me in the next week, we are all so very excited but also trying desperately to get the house and ourselves ready….

I’ve always had a dog growing up, but the last 20 years I’ve had to focus on work and kids!

·
Administrator
21,397 Posts
Welcome Pembroke Boy! Puppies are such hard work, but it does not last forever. Then you reap the benefit of all that hard work! :)

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Hello and welcome, I've currently got five in total, three of which are Labradors, and hope to have another Labrador puppy joining me later in the year if all goes as planned. They are hard work, but absolutely worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello and welcome, I've currently got five in total, three of which are Labradors, and hope to have another Labrador puppy joining me later in the year if all goes as planned. They are hard work, but absolutely worth it.
Wow! Five, and here I am worrying about getting one little bundle to manage! Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Wow! Five, and here I am worrying about getting one little bundle to manage! Thanks for the welcome.
I am known locally as Crazy Dog Lady, or CDL for short. My old girl will be 15 in August, then I have her daughter and Granddaughter, and am looking at adding a Great Granddaughter from someone who has one of my pups, very exciting and I hope to have four generations under one roof for at least a while.

·
Premium Member
9,039 Posts
Welcome, I’m another multi lab household. Just four at the moment, lost one of my oldies in February. On a waiting list for another lab pup next year and possibly a CCR at some point too.

I’m MadDogWoman aka Maddie 🤣🤣

Reactions: Pembroke Boy

·
Administrator
21,397 Posts
I only have one now. Sadly I am arriving at the end of my days in dogs. Even I cant turn the clocks back, but I can say, with over 65 years in this game, I've had, and will continue to have for a few more years, so much fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome, I’m another multi lab household. Just four at the moment, lost one of my oldies in February. On a waiting list for another lab pup next year and possibly a CCR at some point too.

I’m MadDogWoman aka Maddie 🤣🤣
Thank you Maddie. So sorry to hear of your recent loss, absolutely heart breaking 😢

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Hi and welcome. Exciting times ahead!
I'm down to just one having lost my old boy in March. Finding it very strange as I've spent 40 odd years as a multidog household.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts