Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this website. My name is Sam Morley. I am on the committee of the Suffolk Gundog Club and just wanted to let you all know that if you need any help with any matters pertaining to the club I will do my best to assist. I have been trialling for 7 years and judging for 3 years. I am about to attend the Cambridgeshire J regulations seminar in September and currently trying my best to study the regs. My husband and son are testing me but as they have no involvement in our sport it is proving interesting to say the least! My server at work has just "gone down" so emails are a little tricky at the moment. However, I can access the internet so you can contact me through this site. Kind Regards, Sam

·
Administrator
21,513 Posts
Welcome to LF Sam. I guess being in Suffolk you would know Liz Ingram, the breeder of my Amy, (Garrethall Paean)

Regards, John

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
hi sam and welcome to LF, I see that you have a great gang of labs :lol: any chance of some pics and some info about them, we are real big on pics on here its almost compulsory to post them :wink:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your kind welcomes.

Firstly yes, I do know Liz Ingram very well - she is a lovely lady, I was competing at Holkham with her the other weekend and also with Matthew Ager who I understand is a keen Labrador Forum man! He beat me by 2 points!!! Liz has used FTCh Brindlebay Jude quite a lot and I also have some of his offspring - I am very excited about one of them but it is early days yet!!

I will try very hard to post pics of my dogs but I have to say I had lots of trouble making my profile picture small enough to be accepted by the site so if it takes a while I apologise now!!! I am not very technical when it comes to computers!

I was "interested" that it will be "interesting" to have me aboard I hope I haven't put my big foot in it already - sorry if I have!! Sam

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Sam and welcome to you and your lovely dogs to LF :hello2: :hello2:

Field trials are popular on here, hence why it will be interesting to have you aboard (not that I know anything about it :oops: ) but it was not meant in anyway badly :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Sam and welcome to LF, nice to be able to put a face to one of the names I see when people post results :D

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
welcome!!!!

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Fieldtrialsam said:
I was "interested" that it will be "interesting" to have me aboard I hope I haven't put my big foot in it already - sorry if I have!! Sam
Oh Golly!! Sam, I certainly didn't mean anything negative at all - just that it will be great to have someone with your knowledge on the forums and many of us will no doubt learn an awful lot.

That's all I meant, honest Guv! :)

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Hi and welcome to LF.

I dont work my dogs but have great respect for those of you that do!! Makes interesting reading all about how, when and will they :D

Marianne

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Sam,

Welome to LF. Its great to see different people with different levels of exepreince on here!

I'm just going to start field training sometime soon with me pup who is now 7 months old.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Sam,

Welcome to LF. Its great to see different people with different levels of experience on here! :wink:

I'm just going to start field training sometime soon with me pup who is now 7 months old. :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Hi Sam, welcome to LF! Very nice to have such an experienced member aboard and I know you will enjoy taking part as and when you can. The questions are so variable and create a lot of positive discussion here.

I am Di Stevens and am Working Test secretary for Utility Gundog Society West Sussex, Surrey and Hants! Big title for a small town girl! ;-) ;-)

Lovely to 'meet' you as such. Just about to run in the Arun and Downland Open test tomorrow so nice to see you ran on their team this year.

Di

1 - 20 of 42 Posts