Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. My wife & I live in Tulsa, OK. with Shadow(BM,7yo), Hunter(YF,7yo) & Buddy the Border Collie,6yo. All 3 have passed the AKC Canine Good Citizen test & all 3 have their Companion Dog title from the AKC. Hunter is the only one that has continued in her obedience & agility work. She has her U-CDX, U-AGII titles from the UKC. She also has her CDX from the AKC. We are slowly working on her AKC agility titles. In October she will make her debut in the Utility class for obedience. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
hi labman and welcome to the site, I think you are our first international member :)

WOW i am impressed, your labs must be the most obediant and well trained ever :)

What is the criteria of all these tests ?

Does the UK have an equivalent ?

Have you got any piccies of your superb pack of dogs ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure the Kennel Club has equivalent tests/titles in the UK, especially the agility since the sport was started in the UK. You can check out the rules/requirements for the U.S. titles at: www.akc.org or at: www.ukcdogs.com. Although all my dogs are pure bred, none are registered. I have ILP#'s (indefinite listing priviledge) from the AKC on all 3 & a LP#(limited priviledges) from the UKC on my YF. These allow pure bred, unregisterable dogs to compete in performance events, ie: obedience, agility, tracking, hunt tests, etc. As soon as I get some pics posted to an online server, I will get the on the forum. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts