Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was on here a few years ago when our older dog Jasper (now 7) was a puppy. He is a lovely Black lad and the sweetest boy ever. Well after the teenage years and a grandson....and two burmilla cats we have decided it was time for another puppy and now have Nettle who is a yellow girl (13 weeks). I was nervous about getting another puppy as jasper has been so good, but I just love her and so does jasper. Our cats though who incidently are twins prowl around together reminding me of the kray twins plotting against her and looking sour. It is all very funny. Nettle has settled in a treat we brought her home at 11 weeks and she is now potty trained, sleeping through the night in her crate. She is very calm and loves Jasper wish we had got her sooner.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome back :D Nettle is a fantastic name :D We have Henry and 2 cats who still don't like him after 20 months! Henry has never done anything to them but Molly hisses at him every time he walks past her. Tigger is more tolerant but they won't sit anywhere near him. The cats are allowed upstairs but Henry isn't so at least they all have their own space and i don't think they will ever accept each other :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts