Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again.

As requested, here's a few of shots of Maisie. 8-weeks old and on her first visit to the wide-world of our friend's flat!

Will add some more when I get the chance to resize all the ones Sally and I have taken. I reckon we're keeping Duracel in business at the mo constantly replacing our camera's batteries!

G

·
She's gorgeous!!

Know what you mean about the camera! Mine was constantly charging when Rueben was tiny! Keep the pics coming, love them!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

G

·
What a cutie.....Love the one asleep under the table :D

As others said, get a recharger and some rechargable batteries, then you can take as many photos as you want. :wink:

·
Registered
759 Posts
shes a cutie.......... heres a pic of my ELSA the day we got home to oregon.... telling all those yank breeders whom wanted to place breeding restrictions on my pup to .............. off........lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
Maisie is gorgeous......keep the piccies coming.I invested in re-chargable batteries when Lily was 4 months old,reckon i saved loads.Enjoy your gorgeous little girl

·
Registered
492 Posts
She's a beauty, how cute. Brings back memories of when my baby was little. And they do literally grow infront of your eyes. This is my little man and the OH

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww Maisie is gorgeous, I was going to say the same as the others, rechargeable batteries are the way to go with a digital camera, go for the most powerful ones you can get, 2800ah I think they are, try 7 days shop for them and a charger, very reasonable prices and as its in the Channel Islands, no vat :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts