All three

Dexter

archie

Dexter

Also here is one of our recent foster

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Gorgeous pics, love the one of the three of them together and also your lovely foster dog (sorry can't tell if its a he or a she)!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Lovely pics and I love the last one of Archie doing his play bow and your foster dog looks as though he/she is saying 'yeah whatever' :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Lovely photo's. Archie is a beautiful colour. I once had a dog (Sam) who had a Black Lab Mother and a Red Setter Father and he looked just like Archie - folk used to ask me if he was a Vizla. At the time I'd never seen one (it was about 30 years ago), but looking at Archie I understand why now. He only cost me £10 as a puppy, but it was money well spent, he was a fantastic dog and such a character and lived to a ripe old age :lol: Seeing Archie has brought back wonderful memories :)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kazz59 said:
Lovely photo's. Archie is a beautiful colour. I once had a dog (Sam) who had a Black Lab Mother and a Red Setter Father and he looked just like Archie - folk used to ask me if he was a Vizla. At the time I'd never seen one (it was about 30 years ago), but looking at Archie I understand why now. He only cost me £10 as a puppy, but it was money well spent, he was a fantastic dog and such a character and lived to a ripe old age :lol: Seeing Archie has brought back wonderful memories :)
Would love to see a pic :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
roxi123 said:
Kazz59 said:
Would love to see a pic :D
I will dig some out and scan them in :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts