Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the camera out today be cause it was nice weather and i thought i would tack a photo of the girls and i would like to shear with everyone on the LF and i have notice Lucy is bigger than Lady 8O

And this is the one i had found a photo and then scand it on to the computer the day

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Lovely photos. In the first photo they both like they are in the huff about having to pose :D

Lady looks really kind and Lucy is really quite stunning.

Eileen

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Lady is really Kind girl and if there any happens to her i will deeply miss her i was going to breed her when she was two year old but when we got her hip done but sadly she got bad hips and she would of being a great mum with the puppies and when she has to get staple in her neck the vet was going to hold her down to get it done but when the fist stepole went in she did not blink a eye me and the vet stoued back and let one the vet to put the stepole in her and you can do any thing on her and wont be any problem she one great dog .

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
They certainly are gorgeous girls and so good to sit for the camera! Lady doesn't look very sure about wearing the clothes!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you well today Lucy being a really bad girl she did not want to show today she was jumping about like a loony tick and then we took her up the grass to do a bit of training with recalls she did not want to do that anther and I'm so angry with her and i just don't no what to do and every time i talk about it it just up set me so much im really having a hard time just now with Lucy and i don't now what to do .

·
Premium Member
11,599 Posts
Lovely labs you have Margaret Anne,they do misbehave sometimes especially when you want them to do well.Never mind we still love them.

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Beautiful girls, both of them :flower: Don't be angry with Lucy, we all have our "off" days and she won't have been trying to upset you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts