Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI MY NAMES LYDIA IM FROM DUDLEY AREA IN THE WEST MIDLANDS. MY FAMLIY AND I HAVE A 18 MONTH CHOCOLATE LAB CALLED AMBER. WE HAD HER IN OCT WHEN SHE WAS 14 MONTHS.
JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO YOU ALL AND YOUR DOGGIES. THIS IS A GREAT SITE AND I HOPE TO SPEAK TO YOU ALL SOON X

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi There Lydia,

Welcome to our wonderful community of Lablovers & gorgeous Labs.

Dave's family (my hubby) live in the West Midlands - so when we're in the country we have frequent visits there! (Willenhall)

Was Amber a rescue Lab? We would love to hear all about her..got any photos? :)

I'm glad you like the website - it's growing more and more everyday, so if you ever want to chat or ask for advice don't hesitate to do so. :wink:

Take it easy now,

Best Wishes

Julie
Aka Bradleysmum

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME

HI JULIE,
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME :D YES AMBER WAS A RESCUE LAB. I POSTED A LITTLE BIT OF HOW WE COME TO HAVE HER ON THE RESCUE PAGES WITHIN THE FORUM.
I LOVE THE PICS OF YOUR DOGGY.
WILLENHALL IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER FROM WERE I WORK IN WALSALL
NICE TO TALK WITH YOU AND IM SURE IM GOING TO NEED LOTS OF ADVICE IN THE FUTURE ABOUT MY DOGGY AS SHE IS THE 1ST ONE I HAVE OWNED MYSELF AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE IM LOOKING AFTER HER PROPERLY
BY THE WAY WHATS THE BEST TIME TO GO ON THE CHAT PAGE , BECAUSE WHEN I LOOK ON THERE NO ONE IS ABOUT :)
THANKS AGAIN
LYDIA

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Again Lydia,

It's a small world isn't it!

I have just read your story as to how you came about adopting Amber, it's lovely to know she has found a good home, and by the sounds of it your son loves her to bits!

Will look forward to seeing her photo :)

We have scheduled a chat in the chat room for tomorrow evening at 9pm GMT, if you can make it. Hope to catch you and anyone else there.

I'm glad you like the site, don't hesitate to post as many questions as you like, there is always someone about who usually has very good advice. Bradley was our 1st dog too, it's all a learning curve isn't it - i'm sure you are doing a grand job. :wink:

Bye for now

Julie

P.S Not sure if you know or not, but your posts are coming out in Caps, if you could do them in lower case this would be great..makes it easier to read. Thx alot :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.