Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
Hi

I'm Karen and I'm in the process of purchasing a chocolate lab puppy. I visited the parents a few weeks ago in the early stages of the dam's pregnancy and they were so adorable and our puppy is due in 4 weeks (well, hopefully we'll be able to have a puppy from that litter as we're 3rd on the list for a boy).

This will be my partner's and my first dog although we've both been brought up with dogs in our families, and its very exciting! I also paint pet portraits so I can't wait to have my own posing pup!

Glad I've found this site!

Karen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Libby

Hello, I'm new to this site too. We got our chocolate lab (Libby) last December. She is a year old next week and is totally adorable. We love her to bits and tend to spoil her a little too much. I hope you'll be as happy with yours as we are with Libby.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm trying not to get too excited in case it doesn't happen this time round, but I hope it does as the parents are lovely and a pup from last year was kept by the breeder and she was gorgeous too. I'm going to become a chocoholic! :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
chocy labs

dear karen i got my chocy lab 5 years ago her name is rosie and can still be a handful but i love her to bits she is the love of my life i also have a black lab called liberty and a yellow called kerrie at the moment i am up stairs on the computer and they are up and down the stairs my husband is down stairs its all go in our household good luck getting your chocy lab

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome Karen, Rosielab, Leo & Libbyjibbs, :D :D :D

Great to have loads of newbies, i'm glad you are all enjoying the site.

Don't forget to pop some pics in the galleries when you get time, we all love seeing pics! :D

Have heaps of fun with your labbies and talk to you all again soon,

Regards
Bradleysmum

:smilecolros:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It's good to hear from fellow lab fans.

All going well (and enough boys pop out in 4 weeks time!), we should be able to bring our choc boy home at the beginning of the new year ... then I'm sure I will have some tales (tails?!) to tell!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts