Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
Having owned a black lab some years ago, she sadly died at 12 years, I decided I'd gone without for far too long and bought a female black Lab pup.
She's called Lucy, she's fourteen weeks and so much fun I don't know why I waited so long :D .

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Marty_J,

So good to have you join us, welcome to the site. :D

Im SOOOOOOOOO happy for you - a lovely new puppy hey. :D

We too have a black lab pup, who's now four and a half months old, and such a little bundle of joy. :p

14 weeks old - i bet Lucy's gorgeous - do you have any pictures of her for the galleries?

I bet she's great company, they lighten up your life don't they - i'd never want to be without either - i hope you have loads of fun!

Catch up with you soon, and i hope also that you enjoy the site, there's quite a few people on here with puppies now, so you'll have lots to talk about, as well as older labs who keep us updated with all the info - mind you, seeing as you have already had a lab - i expect it will bring back all those happy memories. :wink:

Regards
Julie
Bradleysmum

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome Marty_J please feel free to ask question regarding you puppy i also have a black puppy called macy also 14 weeks old there greaat fun and hard work too
lol
please look in the photos and see her also plz post your pics Bye for now :p :p :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts