Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Liesbeth and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 27 years old and I teach English at a secondary school. I have two great labs. Flint, a chocolate stud dog almost 3 years old and Bram a black cuddly bear almost 2 years old. You can see my guys at www.lies-labradors.nl Hope to enjoy this forum!

Liesbeth

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to labforums Liesbeth,

I think you are our first member from The Netherlands :D

What beautiful labs you have, i really like your homepage, the photos are excellent! Flint & Bram are certainly two very cuddly bears. :wink:

We are on our travels at the moment, around Europe (our site www.globe-hopping.com) and we plan to visit parts of The Netherlands in April - do you have any recommendations on 'must see' places? :)

Hope you enjoy the site, catch up with you again soon i'm sure.

Bye for now,

Julie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! How brave you are to just sell everything and go! And here I thought I was a globetrotter because I went to Australia and China for just half a year *grin*.
About the Netherlands: I don't know if I can mention any place that you haven't thought of. Of course you have to visit Amsterdam, The city where I live is nothing special but if you are in the neighbourhood you can always visit us. :wink:

Liesbeth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts