·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I would like to introduce Bruce.
Bruce was bought as a Labrador cross.
Crossed with what we have no idea.
If anyone has any clues feel free to let me know.
Would be interesting to find out.
He was viewed with his mum who is a pure Black Labrador and very fit and healthy.
We bought Bruce as a 10 week old pup and he is now 18 weeks old and extremely clever (don't all mums say that?).
Knows how to sit, come, paw, other paw, give, speak, lay down, get down, stay, wait, leave it, heel, dance, go to bed and fetch.
Not all on a regular basis admittedly and some only indoors but it's a start LOL
He is also crate and house trained.
This little bundle (not quite so little now) has brought so much joy into our lives and once we can sort out his barking he will be a pure joy.
Personally the barking doesn't bother us as we know to ignore it but the concern is more about complaints from our neighbours although we haven't had any as yet (touches wood).
This first picture is Bruce at 10 weeks old.
Sorry about the angle and quality but it was a quick phone pic and I am by no means a photographer so please expect lots of funny angles and blurs.
The 2nd and 3rd pics are Bruce at 18 weeks.
He looks so different to when we first got him.
Yes he even has his own chair.
He is growing into such a handsome chap.
Before I finish I must just say a 'Hello' to my husband in case he is reading this as I know he has been reading through as well for info :)
I hope to post many more pictures as we take them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
He is so adorable. I was wondering if he had a little boxer blood in him but looking at the last shot I don't know. I have had a ridge back before and the top of his head does put me in mind of a Ridgeback. What ever his DNA is though he is a lovely looking puppy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone and thank you.
When we first got him I thought maybe German Shepherd as he has black peppering down his back.
Several dog walkers my husband has introduced him to have suggested Staffie and a couple have mentioned Ridgeback LOL
Whilst I was worried at first after reading around I am hoping with the correct training he won't eat me when he is fully grown :roll:

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
He looks so scrummy!!! Gorgeous boy!!

Welcome to the forum both of you ... oops... all 3 of you (OH too!)

If you pay the subscription fee then OH gets complementary membership if wanted! :)

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
I think he's crossed with a big pile of CUTE :love7:

Can see why RR's been mentioned, though his ears seem quite little for a Lab/RR mix? Maybe he's got a few different things in him. Sometimes it can be quite hard/impossible to work out what a cross is. He is gorgeous for sure.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh he is lovely :D

He does have a face that looks very much like one our old RR, but I'm not an expert by far !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts