Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After losing Kaiser last April (can’t believe it’s already been a year :cry:) we feel ready to welcome another pup into the family. I really wanted another boy but didn’t feel quite ready to have another male lab just yet. So we have decided on a golden retriever, my partner has always wanted one, it means I still get to have a retriever breed and hopefully Inca will enjoy having a new playmate lol.

We’ve decided to call him Aspen and we finally get to bring him home next Saturday. The breeder has been lovely and has sent us weekly videos to show us the litters progress and Aspen was unbelievably sweet when we went visiting.

Today we received the last video update from the breeder and she is feeling a bit emotional now that the time is coming for the pups to leave her. I thought about making a collage of pictures of Aspen from the videos she’s sent us with his name and date of birth and framing it as a small gift to give her when we go to collect him. I had thought about putting a small poem in the middle of the collage but I’m struggling to find one that I like.🤔 Does anyone know of any good poems I could use? Ideally I’d like it to be a poem from pup to breeder, a sort of thank you poem for bringing them up, but not sure if any exist?

I’ve also added some pictures of when we visited Aspen ❤

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE="JohnW, post: 1902433, member: they leave such a big hole.
[/QUOTE]

They really do

·
Registered
Hailey, Yellow Lab
116 Posts
After losing Kaiser last April (can’t believe it’s already been a year :cry:) we feel ready to welcome another pup into the family. I really wanted another boy but didn’t feel quite ready to have another male lab just yet. So we have decided on a golden retriever, my partner has always wanted one, it means I still get to have a retriever breed and hopefully Inca will enjoy having a new playmate lol.

We’ve decided to call him Aspen and we finally get to bring him home next Saturday. The breeder has been lovely and has sent us weekly videos to show us the litters progress and Aspen was unbelievably sweet when we went visiting.

Today we received the last video update from the breeder and she is feeling a bit emotional now that the time is coming for the pups to leave her. I thought about making a collage of pictures of Aspen from the videos she’s sent us with his name and date of birth and framing it as a small gift to give her when we go to collect him. I had thought about putting a small poem in the middle of the collage but I’m struggling to find one that I like.🤔 Does anyone know of any good poems I could use? Ideally I’d like it to be a poem from pup to breeder, a sort of thank you poem for bringing them up, but not sure if any exist?

I’ve also added some pictures of when we visited Aspen ❤ View attachment 26781 View attachment 26782 View attachment 26783 View attachment 26784 View attachment 26785 View attachment 26786
What a sweetie! Congratulations

·
Registered
178 Posts

I’ve also added some pictures of when we visited Aspen ❤ View attachment 26781 View attachment 26782 View attachment 26783 View attachment 26784 View attachment 26785 View attachment 26786
Wow what a beauty x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts