Labradors Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day out with our new DSLR - They are not great but hopefully we will get a lot better. Going to register on a photography course soon :)

So much fun though...

·
Registered
350 Posts
there great, what camera did you get in the end,

i must admit found it hard when i got new camera with all the menus and settings.

went onto amazon and bought a book by magic lantern guides, they are brilliant, ive got a Nikon D80.

if i can be of any help please feel free to give me a shout, or my email is [email protected]

all the best

gary

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We go the Nikon D5000 -we went to buy the Canon 450 butwere swayed a the last minute by the staff's opinions :roll:

It's pretty cool, though I must admit I have no idea what half the stuff does!

A

·
0 Posts
They're fantastic! Especially love the action shots!!

I know what you mean though, I got my DSLR just over a week ago and even after reading the manual (twice) I still don't think I've figured out half of what it can do!! :oops:

Still, I'm having fun with it though! You won't be able to put it down for months!! Enjoy!! :D

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
great photos. I have a basic info sheet that i wrote out for someone on here, i can send you a copy if you like. If you do, drop me a pm with your e mail address :)

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We went to Lullingstone Castle/Park this morning - it's fab there...

Here are the results from day 2 with the new camera :)

an outtake!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Loving the action photos..I haven't worked out how to do that yet on mine :oops:
That's a great leap from Mac..superb shots :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
those are fabby!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Lovely pics!!!

Looks like you are hving great fun!!!

And great to see Mac back on form!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Fantastic action shots in the second batch Sara, the beauty of a DSLR is being able to take shots like that and follow the action all the way to the splash :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts