Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willow has got an early Christmas present... she is just a little spoiled (ok... a lot spoiled!)

I think she likes it!

It is a large Zippy bed so she has plenty of growing room. I am really impressed with the quality and how padded it is.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gavnles said:
She looks very comfy, you could fit a wee spaniel in there next to her :wink:
I have already said to Mark "There is room for her to have a friend in there with her" and he said "all in good time" :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
Lilly doesn't have the fleece lined zippy but we just put in a blanket and she seems to love it I'm sure willow will be more than pleased with her early christmas present for a long time!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boogs said:
She is gorgeous! (And her new bed is very posh :) )

"All in good time" is an excellent answer!. Mine just said "One is enough" :cry:
Drip feed the idea, originally Mark didn't didn't really want dog at all (a few years ago), then when we started to talk about moving in together he said we would probably get a dog one day, within a few weeks of living together he agreed we could get a dog and we started contacting breeders (well one as I knew exactly which stud I wanted!) Willow came home in July, we had been living together 11 months.
When Willow was tiny I tested the water with "it would be nice for her to have a doggy friend one day and I got a flat out "NO!"... she was very hard work then so he was feeling the pressure I think, now she is a little older (she is 5 months) he adores her, I often find them curled up together dozing on the sofa or watch him rolling round on the floor with her. He has since softened to "all in good time" we are under the agreement that it wont be for at least 4-5 years and we want a bigger house first with a larger garden and it will only be if/when the time is right.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I think that new bed would look good at my house. You can leave willow in it if you must. :0)

She reminds me of my Roxy.

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks like she appreciates her nice new bed :D.

He has since softened to "all in good time" we are under the agreement that it wont be for at least 4-5 years and we want a bigger house first with a larger garden
I'm sure you can make that gap closer if you want to :wink: . Who needs a big house and garden? There's 15 of us living in my little house (5 adults, 5 dogs, 5 cats) and there's still room for more (at a push :lol: ). Nothing better than a cozy house, full of Love and Snuggles :D .

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Claire_and_Willow said:
Boogs said:
She is gorgeous! (And her new bed is very posh :) )

"All in good time" is an excellent answer!. Mine just said "One is enough" :cry:
Drip feed the idea, originally Mark didn't didn't really want dog at all (a few years ago), then when we started to talk about moving in together he said we would probably get a dog one day, within a few weeks of living together he agreed we could get a dog and we started contacting breeders (well one as I knew exactly which stud I wanted!) Willow came home in July, we had been living together 11 months.
When Willow was tiny I tested the water with "it would be nice for her to have a doggy friend one day and I got a flat out "NO!"... she was very hard work then so he was feeling the pressure I think, now she is a little older (she is 5 months) he adores her, I often find them curled up together dozing on the sofa or watch him rolling round on the floor with her. He has since softened to "all in good time" we are under the agreement that it wont be for at least 4-5 years and we want a bigger house first with a larger garden and it will only be if/when the time is right.
Hubby totally adores Tatze - I get quite jealous sometimes ;)

But we have had two pooches before so he does know what it entails :)

He's happy with the idea of puppy walking for guide dogs but I am still grappling with that one. I am going to visit the local guide dog school soon to see what I think - and I have befriended a puppy walker to see what it's like first hand. I won't apply anyway, if I decide to do it, 'till she's had her season and spay.

Maybe then, if we do it, he'll then see that we neeeed a brother/sister for Tatze ;)

Back to the subject of beds - Tatze doesn't need one as she has the choice of three chairs and three sofas - spoilt girl!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts