Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sent OH to PAH to buy puppy Burns for Cori and Macy, and adult version (Chicken and Rice) for Twix and Jana: guess what, he comes home with Bakers 'LAMB AND RICE' Was going to switch over gradually as I was told this is the best option for them all :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

So I now have a load of Bakers that I wont use (going to donate it to Cat&Dog Home), but god want something doing, ladies do it yourself :?

Why oh why :roll: :roll:

PS I still have some of the old stuff so am going tomorrow to buy the RIGHT stuff :eek: :x

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jemima said:
Hahaha, buy it online, I do, that way, no mix up! lol
No he would probably still get it wrong taking it in, I am going to buy it MYSELF :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Oops! To his credit my husband would know never to come back with Bakers :)

Pretty sure PaH don't stock Burns though - I think the company only supplies to independent pet shops, I asked them once before. PaH might take it back for a refund/exchange, not sure if they can do that with pet food?

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jemima said:
Never send a man to do a woman's job....which basically means they can't do anything then :wink:
NO i am sure they have there uses, just dont know what it is yet 8O 8O OH yep, mowing the grass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Oopsie! At least you had some left and they had their dinner tonight.

Can you not just take it back and change it?

(I mean you, don't send OH again!)

Have a stiff drink and start again tomorrow.

Happy dining to the pooches.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
AngelaC said:

Pretty sure PaH don't stock Burns though - I think the company only supplies to independent pet shops, I asked them once before. PaH might take it back for a refund/exchange, not sure if they can do that with pet food?
I know our local PAH dont stock Burns.

Tracey
x

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AngelaC said:

Ahh, dont worry I am going to donate it anyway, will help some out Cat and Dog home :)

Off to google for Burns then, I would prefer to give my money to a local and small business pet shop but there is none here :? :?

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jammy17 said:
NO i am sure they have there uses, just dont know what it is yet

Poo patrol in the garden :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont worry I never fed it to them, I know it has too many e numbers so going to try a food I can get locally, I would prefer Burns but Jana did well on James Well Beloved so see I can get that, I want them all on the same brand as Macy will be moved onto Adult soon and I dont want to upset her tummy :? :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Linda

I am not doing very well yet with posting.

I meant to quote you saying about OH and his uses, hence my comment on poo patrol :D

Please don't think I meant that the food would upset the dogs.

Jayne

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Typical, why is it they always come back with Bakers as well, i think its because at heart men are little boys and the pretty colours attract them :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Typical of a man!!!!!

As others have said, don't ask a man to do a womans job, it would never get done properly!!!!

Was in Tescos on Christmas Eve at 6am in morning and had to laugh, there were quite a lot of men doing the shopping (wives obviously at home with kids or sensibly still in bed) and they had shopping lists and looked totally lost, picking things up and putting them back down. Bet they did not go home with much!!!!!

Things men are good at, washing the car.

I can feel a new post coming on :) :)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jammy17 said:
Linda

I am not doing very well yet with posting.

I meant to quote you saying about OH and his uses, hence my comment on poo patrol :D

Please don't think I meant that the food would upset the dogs.

Jayne
Dont stress Jayne, honest I know what you meant and you are so right :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean - atm - all mine are on different products (versions of AG or in Clover's case Iams) - guaranteed if he does the morning feed AT LEAST ONE will get the wrong food :roll:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
_Rio_ said:
Was in Tescos on Christmas Eve at 6am in morning and had to laugh, there were quite a lot of men doing the shopping (wives obviously at home with kids or sensibly still in bed) and they had shopping lists and looked totally lost, picking things up and putting them back down. Bet they did not go home with much!!!!!
My dear hubby is great at supermarket shopping and enjoys it, whereas I hate it (and always order online). The supermarket lights give me a massive headache after a few minutes too. He's also fab at cooking, though not so great at clearing up! :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Why don`t you take the Bakers back and swap it for the right stuff? and don`t send hubby for dog food again, in fact I don`t think I`d send him for anything :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts