Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gentle man in Sunderland needs help rehoming a 7 year girl, she not speyed. He asked for some contact telephone numbers and email address to contact. He put her on Pets 4 homes but needs help, in getting her into a loving home. Please.

I've just talked to him any help would be grateful. Thank you.

Pam

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Pam contact Nat/littlelab she'll help . Please tell im to take her off the pre-loved site . She could end up in the wrong hands with her not being spayed :(

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Totally agree with Marie, please get him to remove her from any free-ads type sites, they really can attract the wrong kind of person and it sounds as though he cares about where she ends up.

I'm sure Nat will be able to help you find a rescue space if you contact her.

As the dog is aged 7+ she would also be eligible for rehoming by Oldies Club. I'm not sure what our waiting list is like at the moment, but her owner could certainly contact our rehoming team to see if we can help.

Email: [email protected], tel: 0844 586 8656 - as he has email access, that is probably the best way to make contact initially :flower:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've just phoned and given him the email and phone number so crossed finger he'll get intouch. I've adviced him about removing the adverts. He seemed very grateful for the help.

Here hoping she finds a good home.

Thank you.

Pam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts