Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you all. :eek:
The next NE training day will be on the 18th january It will be held again at Scotchcoulthard same as last time. www.scotchcoulthard.co.uk . Full details will be added later. Dogs of all ages and abilities welcome.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like a place. Places will again be limited to 25 people. Pups/novice session will be held in the morning and older advanced dogs in the afternoon. As before food will be included in the price and details will be added here once finalised.

It was a great day last time and for those who have recently joined or missed the post here are a couple of links :D

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-50080.html
http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-51449.html
http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-51531.html

Looking forwarding to seeing you there

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those of you who attended the last training day should have recieved an email for those who didnt or havnt the price for the day including food tea/coffee and training id £15 for those just coming along to watch with partner the cost will be £5 for the food, which was great last time.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
shadybug said:
They have cottages to stay and are dog friendly :p
I saw that :D but as i'm away beginning feb think OH will flip if i ask for more going away pennies especially as i'm going away with dogs and leaving him at home :? :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
NE Training Day

Hopefully this question will make sense - if not just be gentle :oops: I've got two lab bitches (which are 4 and a half and four years old respectively). Would they be allowed into the novices session? They're steady on the lead and can do the basics of sit, down, stay and recall but have no gundog training.
Would it be OK for me to bring both along to the morning session? :roll:

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi and welcome to LFS its a great site nd you will get plenty of info and help if and when needed.

When you come along you can have a chat with keith and steve about what your dogs can and cant do and then they will let you know what they think . Its a good day and your dogs wont be expected to do anything they cant straight off :p

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
I know I said it was too far, but I am being tempted again! :wink: We desperately need training in the company of other dogs and having 1-2-1 sessions just doesn't satisfy that... plus the other training days that are being organised aren't going to be before Feb at the earliest...

Hmmmmmm... :?

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
B&B 1 night nice log fires / wood burning stove 170+acres to walk in no traffic noise just think you could use it as a romantic night away lol

1 - 20 of 74 Posts