Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought meg a dublin collar from padfoot pets abouta month ago ish and the little mare has gone tare arsing up the garden and split the loop the the coller end tucks into! well im gutted i loved that collar! :cry:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno wot to do, i like the collar bcoz shes a puddle jumper and i dont want to use cotton ones coz they get smelly, wot about a leather one??? i dunno or shalli get her another dublin???

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
I just use red dingo, cheap and hard wearing. Basils not a roller or anything but does get muddy on walks - I just pop them in the machine to wash :)

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Yep we have 3 and rotate, although to be honest he doesn't wear a collar in the house so I often just leave one muddy and then the muddy one gets put on for going over the fields.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I really love our rogz one we have for amber. Seems really hard wearing and seems quite tough too, she isn't a roller so never seems to get very dirty at all.

C

·
0 Posts
I got fed up of little miss stinky swimming in sludge in her expensive collar which always took about 3 days to dry so she had to wear a wet collar the next day. She doesn't wear a collar in the house so now she now has a "for best" collar and 3x cheap collars which were £3 each. 2 red, one black which means she still had a clean one while the others i the washing machine! To be honest, they are lasting better than her expensive one and still look brand new!

Little miss Stinky's cheap collar!

J

·
0 Posts
The loop on 1 of Bailey's Dublin collars split as well, i stuck it with Superglue & its good as new again :D One of the holes started to split a few weeks ago & that was also Superglued & is fine now.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
No loop problams here, but Dylan did bend the buckle pin back so it undid and came flying off as he hooleyed about with his mates at shooting 8O.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Jasper chewed through the ESS's NEW Dublin collar and has now chewed through 2 further new collars OH bought the ESS :oops: :roll: I've said for him to buy a leather collar and we'll smother it in Vicks :lol:

Emma
XX

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Coal bent the buckle pin of his 'brand new only been on five minutes' dublin collar whereas the last one, he's had for about a year. wasn't amused! 8O

My boys don't wear collars in the house and hence can't chew each others. too many horror stories of pups/dogs getting jaws caught in anothers collar 8O :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts