Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Thought I would tell you all about my disastrous morning the other day!
Got up the other morning as normal, got kids ready for school etc and realised I had enough time to wash my hair! :D

Don't normally wash my hair in the mornings as it goes all fluffy and I have to blow dry it then use straightners to get it back to normal (takes ages!)

Anyway, I washed my hair and went in to the bedroom to dry it, picked up the hair dryer and switched it on, nothing! Funny I thought! then I looked down :eeeeek:

I had the hair dryer in my hand but the cable and plug were on the floor! :shock: cough " Ben" cough ( luckly it wasn't plugged in!). My hair still still wet I had to get up the school, by the time I got back my hair had dryed and I looked like a tumble weed! :oops: :lol: Not a good day!!!

I got some really strange looks and the kids thought it was highly amusing, i'm sure when I got back I could see a grin on Bens face! :twisted:

Cristina

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
oopps :lol: sorry shouldnt laugh! max did the same to my camera lead the other week. had just plugged it in to the puter whenwhen "crunch". he had bitten it in half. couldnt tell him off as by the time i had caught him and remains of the cable he was giving me THAT look :oops: the did i do something wrong one and of course i couldnt stop laughing :D have now got two just in case.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Talking of bad days, I had one of my daughters throw up last night; I went to her room to clean her up and calm her down, and by the time I went back to her room to clean up the lovely mess, Molly had beaten me to it .... yuk .... is there nothing a lab won't eat!!!!

G

·
How kind and helpful of Molly!

I have a book at home called 101 uses for a lab not sure that one's in there.

Michaela

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Who were the tumble weeds? must be before my time ,reckon they would be around in the 60's then,he he he !!.lynne + dylan

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
:lol: Aren't our little darlings, soooo cheeky sometimes! When I'm drying my hair I have to try and watch Corbie as he likes to pinch socks off the bed (we put everything on there to stop him getting at it!). :D

And 'yuck' after reading about Molly's cleaning up! :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..oh brandy does that kids throw up brandy cleans up..lol.and we dont let her give us a kiss after that..lol..

rosze chwed my babys favourite video case up yesterday we walked in to find it all over the fllor but i said to the kids i told you to pick everything up and put her chewing chop on the floor..lol thinking back i put it in the kids toybox because i kept tripping over it..lol :oops:

·
Registered
168 Posts
talking of toys, the kids wanted to put their roller skates on molly today, but apparently molly was a little dubious.

Think I'll check the kids into the kennels for the easter break, and spend some quality time with my furry friend.....

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi cristina its nice to see labbies being naughty naughty.... But after reading molly's post realised they cud help in domestic chores :wink: 2....

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ben once cleaned up after our cat when she was sick but she had only just eaten it so it looked more or less just like cat biscuits!! 8O :lol:

Lovely! just enough to put you all of you tea!! :oops: :lol:
I'm sure that these labs have no taste buds! :D

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
ROSZE is in the dog house with my husband :(:(:( i was bathing my son yesterday afternoon left her on the stairs with brandy closed the upstairs stairgate so she couldnt come up into the bathroom (as she trys to climb in bath.lol) anyway they could go downstairs into the living room any time while i was upstairs..
happily bathing my son the rosze starts to yap and wine after me in the end i asked my daughter to open the gate and let her up to my horror rosze had chewed and pulled our newly decorated stair and landing wallpaper of the walls :shock: :shock: :shock: paper all over the stairs :(:(

so when hubby came home he wasnt to pleased at all and refuses to look at rosze let alone talk to her...lol..

in future i think i better let rosze come everywere with me..lol..i couldnt beleive it 10mins is all it took her to strip the wallpaper for us...lol..

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi claris...

Firstly your lab's are "BEAUTIFUL" especially rosze's coat i think its Yummy chocolaty.....

With regards to scraping off your wallpaper...look at the positive side.... NEW INTERIORS!!!!!!!! :D

Regards....Vidhya & Frodo

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
LOL..yeah but it was only decorated about 8 weeks ago..LOL..lol..
AND I HAve just found another spot were she has chewed but have to wait till hubby goes to work monday before i can paint over it without him knowing..lol

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Clair, i remember the first time dylan did that,he was having one of his temper tantrums,and i was hollering get out of my sight now,so he stomped up the stairs and just stopped for a second, pulled a tiny bit of paper and ran like hell,he eventually ended taking a huge piece of paper from bottom to top of stairs,he stopped at the top of the landing and looked at me with those big brown eyes and i could actually hear him say "that will teach you huh!!".

lynne,

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi lynee... yeah look whoz the boss hehehehehe

Clariz wow i'm envying you now a new decor within 8 weeks.... :wink:

Vidhya

P.s : frodo's whipering "mama see i'm good boy so now give me some treats" lolz

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Clair, do you think you could package Rosze up and send he down here as I'm redecorating this weekend and I could do with a hand wallpaper stripping! :lol:

I have spent all morning rewiring the phone line as Ben thought it would be a wonderful idea to chew the main phone cable and socket from the wall! :redhotevil:

Cristina

1 - 20 of 29 Posts