Took the gang to the river and they had a fab time as you can see! :D

Sunni & Rusti

Scoobs & Rusti

Swimming Scoobs

Sunni

Jess preferring to just chill out!

G

·
I love Scoobs....He reminds me of the sort of dog who would be in Enid Blyton books. The one who has Adventures and "Spiffing Fun" with a group of Awfully Nice Children. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Hi Nikki,

Fabulous photos. Can I ask what camera you have? The pictures are so lovely and clear. Is it expensive :lol: I am just about to buy a new camera to take some decent pictures of Dylan as so far have been using camera phone but they are not great pictures but have no idea about cameras any help gratefully received :)

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BenLora said:
Do Rusti and Sunni have any relations in common?
Yes, they do share quite a few relations, must get around to posting their pedigrees on here :wink:

_Jules_ said:
I love Scoobs....He reminds me of the sort of dog who would be in Enid Blyton books. The one who has Adventures and "Spiffing Fun" with a group of Awfully Nice Children.
LOL Jules, I think he'd love that! :lol:

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xxSue13xx said:
Fabulous photos. Can I ask what camera you have? The pictures are so lovely and clear. Is it expensive :lol: I am just about to buy a new camera to take some decent pictures of Dylan as so far have been using camera phone but they are not great pictures but have no idea about cameras any help gratefully received :)
Hi Sue, the camera I have is a DSLR, a Canon 450d. It is expensive, I think its selling at around £450 to £500 at the moment.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
these photos look fab nikki.... great action shots! :lol:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Thanks Nikki. Well looking at your pictures it is worth every penny. They are fabulous and really capture your gorgeous dogs beautifully.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Nikki, all having so much fun, Jess is just being a lady and letting the boys be boys :lol:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I love Sunni and Rusti together playing and little Scoob doing a perfect water retrieve ~ Jess looking she's seen all this before a hundred times! all just gorgeous :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
awwww hasn't Sunni got the sweetest face!!!! What a wee gem!!

Lovely pics. Love em all.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
gorgeous photo's nikki
marcus is sitting here looking at them and he can't believe how big rusti is now.......... he says can we go to the river again and meet you?

xx

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alfmar said:
gorgeous photo's nikki
marcus is sitting here looking at them and he can't believe how big rusti is now.......... he says can we go to the river again and meet you?

Yes Rusti is certainly rather big now! 8O Oooh yes, would love to meet up again. Trying to arrange something with Sam & Marie, so perhaps you could join us?

xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts