Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Lovely pups. Mine is growing daily at the minute, they are bloomin' enormous!

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Freddie will just broaden now, last time I weighed him he was just over 38k. I think he’ll be a late maturer. Pops seems to be growing at a slower rate, in fact I’m alarmed that I can see her ribs so she definitely needs feeding up before we meet their breeder in a few weeks or I’ll get it in the neck. She last weighed 21,5k but that was a few weeks ago now.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
I think Freddie will just broaden now, last time I weighed him he was just over 38k. I think he’ll be a late maturer. Pops seems to be growing at a slower rate, in fact I’m alarmed that I can see her ribs so she definitely needs feeding up before we meet their breeder in a few weeks or I’ll get it in the neck. She last weighed 21,5k but that was a few weeks ago now.
No bad thing having a slow maturer, Tau was like that, she didn't start filling out until she was three. She's still able to pop over a stock fence or dry stone wall at 13 years of age.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t want him hopping over any fence at present, not with his raging, adolescent hormones. I’ve already had to increase the height of my fencing to stop him escaping.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Love the pic of them with the elephant ❤
(Hope "Ellie the Elephant" is OK? 🙄 )

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Maddie

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They’ve both been for a weigh in, Freddie is 41k at 14 months and Pops 25k at 24 weeks. Freddie is a big boy but he’s in no way fat. I was expecting him to be around that weight when finished but I don’t think he’s finished yet. Pops I can still see her ribs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts