Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite grown up! Our local pet store had a visiting photographer who was brave enough to take on two boisterous labradors. I’m chuffed with some of the results.

My best boy, Freddie
A0FFEFE4-27DB-449C-A640-8A0505550E48.jpg

Freddie and Pops
1CE33135-22C4-4A98-B1B3-B0AD0CBDAC24.jpg

Pops, a true granddaughter of Fr Dual Ch Carromer’s Charlie Chalk
0C1D6443-A557-4155-8F5A-CDE4219B1183.jpg

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Wow! Lovely photos of two gorgeous dogs.

I would love some professional photos of my two but am too worried about a fit of the zoomies and expensive camera equipment and/or photographer going flying!:cheesygrin:

Reactions: Maddie

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Lovely photos of two gorgeous dogs.

I would love some professional photos of my two but am too worried about a fit of the zoomies and expensive camera equipment and/or photographer going flying!:cheesygrin:
Don’t worry, photographers who take pet photographs are well used to it. This was a visiting photographer at a French pet store (similar to pets at home). I was only going to do Freddie but he insisted on doing two together!

Reactions: mandyb

·
Administrator
20,649 Posts
The professional photographer in the UK I like is Nick Ridley. Or a very good amateur who sells much work to the shooting press is John Wellings. This was one of John's work, his and Jill Parson's dogs, plus my Chloe on the end with the flyaway ears ruining the photo! John had organised us a very enjoyable training day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Beautiful ❤
I've googled images of Charlie Chalk and Pops is the "spittin' image" of him!! 😎
😍

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Maddie

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful ❤
I've googled images of Charlie Chalk and Pops is the "spittin' image" of him!! ��
��

Chel and Juice xx ����
Her Dad, Never, a Charlie son born via AI, is the spit of Charlie too. I’ve a friend who has a half sister of Pops (same dad, different mum, litters born two days apart) and they are almost identical. He sure did stamp his mark on his offspring.

Reactions: Casodil
1 - 6 of 6 Posts