·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Royal Charmer (Oscar my pup)

Father's side:

Father: Hamford Marsh
Grandparent's: Hamford Brush, Hamford Vanessa
Great Grandparent's: Langhamoak Teal, Hamford Gloria, Hamford Chief, Hamford Nancy
GG Grandparent's: FT CH Simon of Birdbrook, Lady of Hillbrook At Langhamoak, Hamford Chief, Flightline Sian of Hamford, FT CH Simon of Birdbrook, Siouxie of Hamford, Downfarm Kym of Badgerland, Hamford Jay.
GGG Grandparent's: FT CH Greenwood Timothy of Holdgate, Palgrave Hayley, Birdbrook Shadow, Glebemoore Sara, FT CH Simon of Birdbrook, Siouxie of Hamford, Flightline Bonus, Lucy of Flightline, FT CH Greenwood Timothy of Holdgate, Palgrave Hayley, Palgrave Rock of Hambrook, Hambrook Katrina, Rambo of Downfarm, Downfarm Blonde Surprise, FT CH Palgrave Quin, Flightline Sian of Hamford.

phew!!!!!!!!!!!! Will add the mother's side later, when my arms have stopped aching lol!

Ok, here goes....

Mother's side:

Mother: Valebrook First Symphony
Grandparent's: Aftonvalley Redgrouse, Early Morning breeze
G Grandparent's: FT CH Craighorn Bracken, Fergie's Lass, Onyx Jack The Lad, Susan's Gentle Breeze.
GG Grandparent's: FT CH IR FT CH Aughacasla Sam of Drakeshead (IKC), FT CH Lochmuir Bonnie, FT CH Kenue Fir of Leadburn, Katie's Favourite, Jed of Spittal, Forward Control, Blackfyne Brigadier, Jessie Lady of Fortune.
GGG Grandparent's: Ballyellery Adder, IR FT CH Killerisk Hero, FT CH Pocklea Remus, FT CH Lochmuir Lady, FT CH IR FT CH Theoweir Turramurra Teal (IKC), FT CH Croftweit Solo, Dune Swanky, Pride of Dunoon, Wilashot Black Box, Jay of Benridge, Saxaphone Brambleberry, Chartnells Arran, Blackfyne Rambler, Blackfyne Ocean Cruiser, Peaceful Flicker, Fewtering Black Saphire.

Done at last!!!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yes my very special girl was a grand-daugther of simon of birdbrook and obviously had some of the others in there too................. she was born in 1989 - heavens that's a long time ago!!! and i only lost her 3 years ago

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww do you have pictures?? I would love to see them! So sorry for your loss Kaladancer. I cannot imagine life without Oscar already, and he has only been with me for 4 short months!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
please don't be sorry - as to have a dog who lives to just short of their 17th birthday is amazingly fortunate......... and she really did have a wonderful life and was a great character...........

hopefully this will copy over below. The "pup" was my lovely Bosun who sadly I lost at 12 to cancer............ a year before I lost Crumble and what wonderful memories I have of both of them

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Pasco is an Aftonvalley, but Aftonvalley redgrouse isn't in his pedigree, I'm sure there is a relationship there but I'm too sleepy eyed to work it out! Its a smallish kennel - well was last summer when we got Pasco. It could just be that he used Craighorn Bracken on two of his bitches.

Craighorn Bracken is in Pascos pedigree, so everything from their.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kaladancer I can really see a likeness there. Really!!!

Wow it is so fun to see Oscar's relatives here! Feebarn and Pam1, your dogs are gorgeous, (I'd love to see some bigger pictures). I think Oscar is very handsome, but you wouldn't believe how many people ask what breed he is :roll: I think so many people expect to see the show labs, rather than the field labs. I must admit though, Oscar still has much "filling-out" to do...so watch this space, I will be posting pictures as he grows (lets hope not too much more though, he is already 23" high, and weighs 24.5kgs at 6 months!)

Kaladancer, why was crumble in the magazine?? I'd love to know the story!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the name mole :) How old is your pup in your signature picture? she looks the same age as Oscar, and she really looks like him too! (except the colour lol!)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Jomel said:
I love the name mole :) How old is your pup in your signature picture? she looks the same age as Oscar, and she really looks like him too! (except the colour lol!)
Not sure it was a while ago, so probably about 5 months ish, she's 7 months now :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JohnW said:
A lovey working pedigree Jomel, related to my Amy through Bracken and Sam.

Regards, John
Thanks!! I'd love to see pictures of Amy. We were so lucky with Oscar, we looked at two litters that day, his one and one that were just two pets that had been bred at home with no registration etc or hip scores. I'm so glad we went with full registration..he really is such a good dog, easily trained and so handsome to look at, so many people I meet comment on the fact that he looks like a lab should look (of course some people ask what breed he is?? lol!) you gotta take the rough with the smooth! I have walked him off lead since he was 13 weeks old, and he follows commands beautifully, he is everything I wanted in a dog and more :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Laika's related on her dam's side (G grandparents) through Onyx Jack the Lad and Susan's Gentle Breeze, and so going all the way back - v closely related, their grandparents were probably litter sisters!

Sham

1 - 20 of 39 Posts