Labradors Forums banner

My new favourite picture. (moderately icky for the fluffys)

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  _Kim_ 
#1 ·
We had two birds in the bottom of the freezer and needed the space for a big meat shop I'd done! So, defrosted and off we went to see how the boys would do out in our training spot, having previously only had had them try to hold or retrieve them in the back garden to some success.

Hudson failed miserabley and crunched the partridge, then proceeded to eat the poor phezzie who had unfortunately lost his head before we left the house. :evil:

However, Pasco. What a wee hero. No hesitation, he loved loved loved it! This boy just loves to play this game. His tail was sweeping the leaves off the floor down to the dirt so thrilled was he with himself!

So I present Pasco looking extremely pleased with himself.

Love the colours of the bird. Love them

See less See more
G
#2 ·
That's a wonderful photo!!

Sure Rueben would like a go at that!! Not sure I would have the stomach for it though! :oops: :roll: I can cope with it in a picture but in the flesh, hmmmm.......... not so sure!! :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

#14 ·
Karen said:
Fabby piccie Fee :D Something I could paint for my collection - can I? can I? - although I'd add a head on the bird :lol:
oooh yes yes!! I'll find the head for ya out of the wheely bin!!! ;)

Seriously though.... ask Michael to send you the original non shrunk one if you want to!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.