Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I feel a bit weird posting these as she's not actually my addition yet. However Lorraine sent me these and told me to post them as she *is* mine. I better do what she says incase she changes her mind and doesn't hand her over in a couple of weeks! :lol:

Shadybug's Eye of the Storm:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
oh she's just gorgeous!!! a chunky red monkey :wink: :wink:

have you sorted a name yet??

love jan and ruby xxx

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
awwwww you lucky girl....she's scrummy :D :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
She is gorgeous Carley! I ended up choosing the hooligan (aka "Yapper") ... Laika's not going to know what hit her in a couple of weeks 8O :lol:

Sham

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Carley, I will definatly hand her over in a couple of weeks lol, as much as I love them and on one hand will be sad to see them go, it will be nice getting life "kind of" (as you say)back to normal. Sham I need your email, I have some nice ones of 'yapper' lol, poor girl she doesnt even yap anymore but the name has stuck, just like *******, and pretty bitch and pretty dog, :lol: :lol: and compared to another little pup believe me yapper is an angel lol

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a name in mind, but really want to wait for her to get home to make sure it suits her. Don't want to jinx it by announcing it then having to change it. :lol:

Sham Yapper is lovely, such a gorgeous face. I think you're going to have two supermodel girls! Wicca's quite tiny, so thought I had better get another wee one. (Although have a feeling they're all going to bigger than Wix)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
such a little sweetie :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Seems like yesterday that I was following the thread and the shady pups were making their entry into the world and now, wow ! she looks like she is thriving . Hope that she is everything that you hope for and keep that in mind when you have the sleepless nights :wink: :lol: .

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol: Yup, I can't wait. And during my sleepless nights I will remember the 9 months of waiting and all the phonecalls and texts and msn converstaions with Lorraine who very patiently put up with all my excitement.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts