Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please say hello to my little red devil, Shadybugs Desert Rose, (Rohan). She is a total devil. The first awake the last to sleep. She nips and bites, stalks the other pups and pounces when they least expect it. They spent some time out in the kennel the other day so I could get some house work done, went out and look what she was up to, all the other pups apart from one was fast alsleep. :lol: :lol:

But how innocent does she look :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
WTG. Your Mum and Dad knew what they were taking on. Keep up the good work

We, LFs, Love to here about the growing up naughtyness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
About flipping time! :lol: Those piccies are absolutly gorgeous! I think you are making up stories about her. How can anything that adorable be a little devil?????? :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Awww I see she's perfected the "what me? noooo, that wasn't me!!!!" look already :lol:

Absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her :D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
She is very pretty :) , me thinks that she is going to have great fun training you shadybug :lol: she has got the ' I have not done anything honest !' look right off to a T :lol:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
She is just gorgeous. She looks as bright as a button too. Where on earth does that saying come from as she looks far brighter than any button I know :)

Eileen
x

·
Registered
617 Posts
OMG she is so cute! How has she grown so much in less than a week??!!

(I see you've changed her from Rowan to Rohan - was that Dale? :lol: )

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Aww she is just adorable and what a lovely name too. Dont believe that a pup with such a wonderful look can ever be mischevous.

I look forward to hearing all about her growing up stories and pictures :)

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She is adorable, right now she is cuddling into me on the sofa fast asleep, but as soon as she wakes she will be a devil but wouldnt have her any other way.

Sham, it wasnt dale that I have changed the spelling of her name but next doors daughter, she tells me frequently rowan is the male Spelling and Rohan is the female spelling, so changed it for her :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
OMG how cute is she...no way is she a devil. Look at that wee face, she's got the 'wasn;t me face' off to a tee...lol

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
She is just beautiful Lorraine, as are all the pups :D Loving the new spelling of her name :D

Some very lucky people are going to be mum and dad to those gorgeous pupsters :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww, can`t have been rohan that did it, must have been the pup behind :lol: , she`s gorgeous Lorraine :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts