Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies! I think I just needed some reassurance!! You will be pleased to know that Ned is well and truly back on form!! He's running around wagging his tail again, wants to play and we get the exuberant welcome when we get home that we love so much!! Had loads of fun with him at the weekend taking him out for great long walks and he had the swimming time that he loves so much!

Thanks again!

Jo x

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i suspect he's just exhausted! :wink:

My boys went and stayed with friends for 4 days whilst we went away. For the first day home, all they did was sleep!

sure he'll perk up soon :D

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Oh bless him! He could be tired but it does sound as though he might be missing his doggie friends a bit. Do you have any doggie friends near by that you can meet up with for play/walks, see if that cheers him up a bit?

I asked my dogs what they thought (they're very clever dogs) and they suggested you looked at adopting a dog from rescue so he has a friend all of his own :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
It sounds as though he`s missing his doggie pals a little, give him a day or two and he`ll settle back into his normal routine I`m sure :)

·
Premium Member
11,616 Posts
I thimk he is probably missing the other dogs,and is very tired.Whenever Tara comes back from Pet Carers she is always exhausted and i think she misses the other dogs she has played with.He will soon get over it and settle down.Good luck. :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts