Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I seem to be posting so many pics lately but just can't help getting the camera out and showing my lovely babes off! :oops:

Little Sunni & Rusti

Shame about Rusti closing his eyes in this one, just as I took the photo! :roll:

Give me a kiss!

Scoobs, Rusti & Sunni

·
Registered
757 Posts
We don't mind in the slightist Nikki, can never get fed up of seeing your gang - brilliant photos of Sunni & Rusti. :D

I just love scoobs, just lay there "yeah right mum, if you think i'm standing there posing like those 2 dimwits you got another thing coming!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
lovely pix. Reading the reviews of your camera and seeing your fab pix is persuading me more and more to go for same camera as you!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Gorgeous photos, wonderful dogs, keep clicking away its lovely to see our labs , they are all so handsome :D :D Am gonna search to see what camera u bought I have just bought a Lumix FZ28 so will be snapping away too!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Lovely Nikki, they are such handsome boys.

Despite what we were saying about Scoobs being a little lab, he IS so terrier in the photos, there in body but a bit busy to pose thank you very much :lol:

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
They are gorgeous Nikki. Rusti and Sunni are just such a lovely colour, and Scoobs just has 'cool' down to a T.

(Couldn't help noticing Rusti couldn't resist getting his lipstick out for the camera in the last few shots - I have one that does that! lol)

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Labradash said:
Despite what we were saying about Scoobs being a little lab, he IS so terrier in the photos, there in body but a bit busy to pose thank you very much :lol:
Hehehe yes, he wasn't too happy about me trying to get him to pose, he would much rather be off doing something much more interesting! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts