Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it feels like I have been waiting FOREVER and reading every slight change in behaviour and runny poo and a 'sign' but the wait is finally over and my (not so) little chocolate baby is officially becoming a bitch and her first season is upon us!

I don't know how to feel about it (does that sound daft?) I am sad she's growing up but happy also, I am pleased that I can finally make plans to arrange her spay in a few months but terrified of this too but worst of all I am dreading not being able to go on our usual walks for a while...boo :(

Anyway, Ruby doesn't seem bathered at all...that is until I put her knickers on :lol:

not impressed :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
My oh my! the look on her face says it all :oops: The poor girl will have no street cred left at all after these pictures :roll:

Hope she's back to normal soon and doesn't suffer too much with her 1st season xx

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Luna says thank goodness she isn't 'heavy' enough to need those!!!!

We've just had hour playing in the garden instead of pm walk :roll:

?

·
0 Posts
Awww Poor lass. I hope she doesn't have to wear those Thong Things for very long, as she looks right peed off.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Indy bled for 14 days, I was forever cleaning up after her! If Ruby bleeds the same length of time, you're going to go through quite a few of those!

At least they'll stop her having runny poo and vomiting...

·
Registered
628 Posts
Haha those photos are ace :D . I have just warned Jasmine that unless she comes into season in the next week or so she will have to wear those as well :lol: . Im sick of waiting, she's the big 1 in two weeks time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Penny is also a bitch!

Wow! I just love the thong idea. We are cleaning up left right and centre here.
So, we have to keep her in? Is that right? We are going to a canal get together cruise this weekend that should be fun. Wish me luck!
Here is the latest picture of our big girlie.
We can't wait for her to be back to her normal self x

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Penny is also a bitch!

OldEnglishLabrador said:
Wow! I just love the thong idea. We are cleaning up left right and centre here.
So, we have to keep her in? Is that right? We are going to a canal get together cruise this weekend that should be fun. Wish me luck!
Here is the latest picture of our big girlie.
We can't wait for her to be back to her normal self x
Wow 8O Penny has really grown, FAST!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts